The Spring Show is a judged show which will be held at the Stillwater Community Center, 8th and Duck. A maximum of 3 entries can be submitted by Stillwater Art Guild members (dues paid).
- Drop off date – Tuesday, March 1 – 3pm to 6pm
- Reception – Saturday, March 5 – 1pm to 4pm
- Pick up date – Thursday, March 31 – 3pm to 6pm
Download Application (2016):
- MONETARY AWARDS!
- Best in Show – $100
- Second Place – $75
- Third Place – $50
- Per category division (ribbon only)
- First Place
- Second Place
- Third Place
- Honorable Mention
- Peoples’ Choice (Certificate) to be selected by attendees of the Spring Show reception.
- Mixed Media
- Photography: B&W
- Photography: Color
- Digital Art
Divisions within each media category:
- Only paid members of the Stillwater Art Guild may enter, but artists may join on the drop-off date.
- All exhibiting artists must sign the artist entry form; failure to do so shall immediately disqualify the artist from participating.
- Only three (3) works per member regardless of medium.
- All work must have been completed within the last two (2) years and not previously entered in any annual Stillwater Art Guild judged show.
- MONETARY AWARDS: Three awards available; the judge will not offer more than one award to the same artist.
- Photographs are considered completed when they are framed.
- Frames must be wired for hanging with screw eyes 1/3 of the way down the sides of the frame. (No sawtooth hangers. They are not compatible with our hanging methods.)
- All artwork must be signed.
- Original artwork only. FAMILY FRIENDLY, please. NO NUDES.
- NO class work, except work created during workshops.
- NO photocopies.
- Original means the painting must be authentic, one-of-a-kind work of art which may NOT be copied from any published photo or print (such as a magazine, book, art publication, or art work of another person).
- Work must be the entering artist’s original concept, design, style, and fabrication.
- Decisions of the Show Committee and Judges are final.